WELCOME to the Church of St Mary the Blessed Virgin – Prescot Parish Church – and our daughter church of St Paul’s, Bryer Road. We are a welcoming, inclusive Christian community in the Diocese of Liverpool. Join us every Sunday at 10am as we celebrate the Lord’s Supper in the Eucharist, or at any of our other services and events throughout the week (see What’s On).
A Safe Place
The Parish of Prescot takes its duty and obligation to protect all extremely seriously. We have adopted the national Church of England’s robust procedures and guidelines. You can find out more about the national policies and procedures at www.churchofengland.org.
In July 2019 we adopted a new safeguarding policy for the parish. Read it here in full (PDF).
Arts and music are central to our life and worship at St Mary’s, and we have a thriving traditional, all-age, robed choir. Click here to find out more about our choir.
Other sites to visit:
- Knowsley Council
- Love Prescot – news & events in the town
- Our Lady Immaculate & St Joseph’s Church – our Roman Catholic brothers & sisters next-door
- Prescot & Whiston Methodist Church – our Christian neighbours on Atherton Street
- Prescot Festival – year-round arts, music, culture, heritage & entertainment in Prescot
- Prescot Online – local news & information
- Prescot Town Council
- St Mary & St Paul’s CE Primary School – our church school, on Bryer Road, Prescot