Sharing the light & love of Christ in Prescot, through word & action
WELCOME to the Church of St Mary the Blessed Virgin – Prescot Parish Church – and our daughter church of St Paul’s, Bryer Road. We are a welcoming, inclusive Christian community in the Diocese of Liverpool. Join us at St Mary’s every Sunday at 10am as we celebrate the Lord’s Supper in a Sung Eucharist. The service is broadcast live online at facebook.com/prescotparishchurch.
Services and other events at St Paul’s take place as advertised.
Prescot Parish Church – Church Street, L34 3LA
St Paul’s Church – Bryer Road, L35 5DW
A Safe Place
The Parish of Prescot takes its duty and obligation to protect all extremely seriously. We have adopted the national Church of England’s robust procedures and guidelines. You can find out more about the national policies and procedures at www.churchofengland.org.
In July 2019 we adopted a new safeguarding policy for the parish. Read it here in full (PDF).
Other sites to visit:
- Knowsley Council
- Love Prescot – news & events in the town
- Our Lady Immaculate & St Joseph’s Church – our Roman Catholic brothers & sisters next-door
- Prescot & Whiston Methodist Church – our Christian neighbours on Atherton Street
- Prescot Festival – year-round arts, music, culture, heritage & entertainment in Prescot
- Prescot Town Council
- Shakespeare North Playhouse – period Jacobean theatre, arts complex and education centre
- St Mary & St Paul’s CE Primary School – our church school, on Bryer Road, Prescot