Your gifts of money help ensure the parish can continue in its mission to ‘share the love and light of Christ with Prescot, through word and action,’ both now and in generations to come.
The parish depends on the generosity of its members to keep functioning and providing a safe and welcoming place for worship, ministry, community activities, and events and occasions that are important to you and your family, such as weddings, baptisms and funerals. Have you considered donating?
You can sign up to the Parish Giving Scheme and make a monthly donation via direct debit. Make a start today in one of the following three ways:
- Click here to sign up to the Parish Giving Scheme online (external link)
- Phone the national number on 03330021271 and ask them to sign you up to give to ST MARY PRESCOT, which has the unique church code 220-622-182
- Email our treasurer, Keith Porter, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please note that if you sign up to the scheme, you can choose to make your giving completely confidential – no one in the parish, including the treasurer, needs to know how much you give.
Donate One Time
Alternatively, you can give a one-off financial gift:
- Click here to donate online (external link)
- Donate by credit or debit card via our contactless system in St Mary’s (just inside the main doors)
- Give a gift of cash as you enter or leave the church
Your donation makes a big difference in many people’s lives by helping to keep our buildings and activities running and able to benefit not just those who attend on Sunday but everyone in the community. Thank you for your continued generosity.