Thank you for joining for joining us for 11 days of prayer between Ascension and Pentecost. Today (Sun 23 May) is the Feast of Pentecost and the final day of our prayerful journey through Thy Kingdom Come.
Please join us at St Mary’s at 10am as we celebrate the coming of the Holy Spirit together in a Sung Eucharist, or join our worship online, via our Facebook page. (The service booklet, for reading online or printing out, is here.)
If you weren’t able to follow the full Thy Kingdom Come programme, all the resources and activities we shared remain available indefinitely. Here’s a summary, so you can easily find them again, and we hope they will inspire and encourage you.
- Day 1 Eucharist for the Feast of the Ascension of Our Lord
- Day 2 Introducing Daily Prayer
- Day 3 Praying with Icons (& the Jesus Prayer)
- Day 4 Eucharist for the Seventh Sunday of Easter
- Day 5 Experience Pentecost (for children)
- Day 6 Prescot Prayer Journey
- Day 7 Church Open for Private Prayer
- Day 8 Lectio Divina – Reading with God
- Day 9 The Scriptural Rosary
- Day 10 How Do We Pray?
- Day 11 Eucharist for the Feast of Pentecost